#looking_for_peace (IRCQ-Net)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

occupation 101

4 posters

Go down

occupation 101 Empty occupation 101

Post by ``angel Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:12 pm

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2451908450811690589
here is a very interesting video of the occupation of israel on palestine.
``angel
``angel

Location : Am From Here There And Every Where....That Nuts People In.!

https://looking-for-peace.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

occupation 101 Empty Re: occupation 101

Post by Lil_hug Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:56 am

... eunff really enuff...all the best for the Palestinianz pple from all ma heart but all ma life I see them as a crying victims ...life is pretty sharp - victims gain nothing ...I would like to c them as proud pple ... pple who the world would like to talk seriously bout their Independed State and not only bout the money which should be sent and which r not given to those who need them the most.... looking for peace - means to hear both sides ....am not blind for Israeli policy for sure ...that video starts with da situation from Northern Irland it is good to know that the situation there has changed when IRA stopped fighting and started talking ...no violence there any more . ..........

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/985341.html
Lil_hug
Lil_hug

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlinDog Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:18 pm

I think it is a good video, especially the part explaining the crazy policies of the US government. Former Rep. Findley describes the situation here in the US. The selective media bias described later in the video is also exactly correct.
HowlinDog
HowlinDog

Back to top Go down

occupation 101 Empty still a friend :)

Post by bibbi Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:18 am

Dear Lil at that article "The Palestinians' time is running out" by Bradly Bruston..
he says : "We in the post-modern West have spent years educating ourselves to believe that all cultures are equally valid - with the possible exception, of course, of our own. We have taken it on faith that to criticize the culture of an indigenous people is obscenely imperialist, paternalist. In short, we gave you a pass. And we encouraged you to give yourselves one. In respecting you for your steadfastness, we refrained from calling you on your passivity. In accepting and amplifying your contentions as to Israel's acts of wrongdoing, we chose not to hold you accountable for your own, or to explain them away as a function of occupation. "

how can somebody give u something that you already have ??
Is it really true that Izrael was a land without a people for people without a land?

...and as for the victim thing i will only past this words:
The innocent are so few that two of them seldom meet - when they do meet, their victims lie strewn all round.
Elizabeth Bowen

see ya Lil Wink and watch the video Smile
take care

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=CNN+truth+about+jewish&hl=eN&sitesearch=#q=CNN%20truth%20about%20jewish&hl=eN&sitesearch=&start=10

bibbi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_hug Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:24 am

NO, bibbi...you know me pretty well ...so : am saying NO!
You can give me something hard ,something wot Iwill have to put afford to get it over ,think bout or think it over . But NEVER ever ...am saying once again : NEVER try to feed me with video - propaganda... not YOU! Pollutantz of mind r forbidden!

"
'hallo' said Piglet , 'What are you doing?'
'Hunting' said Pooh .
'Hunting what ? '
'Tracking something ' said Winnie - the - Pooh very mysteriously.

Christpher Robin came slowly down his tree.
'Silly old Bear ' he said 'what are you doing ? First you went round the spinney twice by yourself , and then Pigled ran after you and you went round again together ,and then you were just going round a fourth time -' "

...that wot propaganda does with us ...pple start tracking their own footprints , walking round and round something which they dont remember any longer - wot THAT - something - IS... Pooh is forgiven : it is only lil bear with no brain ... I will not use it ...thou both sides r extremely good at doing this kinda videos...
Lil_hug
Lil_hug

Back to top Go down

occupation 101 Empty Lil

Post by bibbi Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:34 pm

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.

bibbi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_hug Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:27 am

hm...sudenly 'prjudices'... OK ...so I wish more pple had this kinda 'prejudices' cuz thanx to them pple like amona or adm r so dear to me ...and again if those 'prejudices' let me have a friend like U , bibbi ...I can be one of that 'a great many pple' ... so : 'wot a great many pple ' and wot 'prjudices' r u talking bout to me ?
Lil_hug
Lil_hug

Back to top Go down

Post by ``angel Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:01 am

i agree with howlin of wt he said...! its a gr8 video.. and it tells alot.. and i already replayed on wt u said on hotmail..
but here we go not alot of ppl knows these facts lots of ignorance goin over here
and lil if u dun care about wts goin on or u have all the knowladge about wts goin on in pal. be it
but alot dunnno.. also i wanted to say somethin through this video and i respect wt u said but ofcourse i dun agree on it...
its like this in u.s they give money to gov.. they dun track where thier money goes.. tottal ignorace
its like this when jews says they came to this land and it was empty.. tottal ignorance....!!!
its like this when i see a whole fricking generation gettin killed and do nothin total ignorance.. and at least we shud be caring... and am sure they r proud of themselfs as i am proud of every single pal...
its not easy to see babes gettin killed and do nothin,, i cant stand up in da corner and do nothing.. thats not me. and am looking for peace.. but that doesn mean i wudn say wt i think of ..
``angel
``angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_hug Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:08 am

''angel
...believe me I DO care ... and it kills me wot Israel does on occupated area , especially that here in europe nazists did the same with the jews and nobody cared bout them at all ... so it is really shame on Israel and shame on israeli soldiers for humiliating pple cuz They want to have their own country ... but am still waiting for video on which pple will talk bout way out ... video on wich both sides insted of all prejudices , history , religions - show their visions of peace .

Angel I live in that part of ma country which was occupated for more than six hundred (600 years!!) and when one occupation had ended another one started ... I was a kid when I could observing russian army leaving ma country without a single shoot... placing an article I didnt say I agreed with it in 100% but one thing I like in it ...it is an idea that : it could be good time to change something ... and the changes r needed on both sides .
Lil_hug
Lil_hug

Back to top Go down

Post by ``angel Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:47 am

Its Just If You Know Nothin about whats goin on in the west bank.. u wudn try to find a way out...
its like bcuz we see this action at least we shud say that we are against it.. and by this many will support STOP THE OCCUPATION... they will know that no supporters for them.. and they shud not do it..
and ur right...many suffer also not js west bank but its js i was talkin about ma issue..
``angel
``angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_hug Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:40 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSh7444zG4Q&feature=related
Lil_hug
Lil_hug

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down