#looking_for_peace (IRCQ-Net)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby News

3 posters

Go down

Baby News Empty Baby News

Post by Rainy_McLoud Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:33 pm

Hello everyone,

So I went to the doc and the doc said that my due date is now the 25th of June. So I am actually a week further along then I thought. 17 weeks that is... it sure is going by fast. And for all of you that have been anxiously waiting Brett and I will know the sex of our baby Febuary 2nd. I can barely wait. Smile

Love yea
Rainy
Rainy_McLoud
Rainy_McLoud

Back to top Go down

Baby News Empty Re: Baby News

Post by Rainy_McLoud Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:24 pm

I know this is not Baby News, but I thought this would be a good place as any to vent. Brett adn I had to put our beloved Pinky down today. He had stoped eating and had become verry skinny. We took him to teh vet adn had blood work done. He was suffering from Kidney failure. Brett and I thought it would be best for him to go in peace instead of suffering. I feel a little better now knowing we did what was best, but Brett was devistated. I would realy appriciate if you would say a prayer for Brett and Pinky (if you belive in that).

Also, we might be internet-less for a bit starting at the beginning of Feb. If I am unable to say goodbuy to you before this happens know that I will think of you all all teh time. Nassi I love yea hun, and tho I will not be able to check my e-mail I would still love getting news. Steven my bro from accross the pond - I hope all goes well in your efforts to get a home and I would love to get updates from you aswell. I will miss you all so much.

I am hopeing I will still have the net by the 2nd so that I cna tell you all teh gender to teh baby. I know you are just so excited to know.

I love you and will miss you
As soon as I have the net again I will be back

Always Yours
Rainy
Rainy_McLoud
Rainy_McLoud

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainy_McLoud Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:03 pm

TODAY WAS THE DAY!!!

So we went to the doc and ITS A BOY!!! I was so wrong, but its ok. We are also keeping the net up till we move, so I will be here for a bit YAY. Anywho I know many of you were dying to know the million dollar question.

I also got some sono pics ... he was sucking his thumb ... Its so cute!!!

RAINY
Rainy_McLoud
Rainy_McLoud

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainy_McLoud Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:51 am

Hey guys, I need your help. I need a unique boys name for my baby. Something that will go good after Micheal. All names are welcome ... the more unique the better.

Thank you guys
Rainy_McLoud
Rainy_McLoud

Back to top Go down

Baby News Empty Baby PIC

Post by Rainy_McLoud Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:16 pm

Baby News Untitled-7

baby kicked back sucking his thumb Razz

I love this PIC!!!
Rainy_McLoud
Rainy_McLoud

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainy_McLoud Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:40 pm

-
Rainy_McLoud
Rainy_McLoud

Back to top Go down

Post by aDm Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:45 pm

omG its really nice photo i hopw you will more fumos and get what uyou want in paiting stuff... is really nice.. Smile i wish you da best ....
aDm
aDm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainy_McLoud Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:02 pm

Hello All,

Well its been a bit since I have updated you all on the baby news. Brett and I have decided to name our little boy Michael Brennan. Michael is after Bretts brother who passed away. I liked Brennan because its a good Irish name that means little fire and it goes well with Bretts name and mine. The pregnency is still going well, nothing seems to be wrong. I go to the doc this Monday. We only have about 13 weeks left and our little Brennan will be here. It sure has been going by fast. I just hope we are prepared and in the new house before he arrives.

thats all for now.

<3 Rainy
Rainy_McLoud
Rainy_McLoud

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainy_McLoud Wed May 28, 2008 2:38 pm

Hello Everyone!!!

Well Brennan only has about 4 weeks before he will be here. We had the baby shower last Sat. Alot of the family was there, and we had a nice time. Sleep has been harder to get because I can only sleep on my side, which can be uncomfortable at times. I have also found myself up about every 3 hours to pee, lol. One of the great things of pregnancey. Nassi last time we talked I told you that I might have GD. The test came back negative so we are still in the clear from any pregnancy complication. Yesterday, Brett and I put our application in at the apartments. We can probably start moving in by Friday. I am SUPER excited about that. I will be sad however because I will have to say goodbuy for a bit. I just hope you all dont forget about me, because I know I could not forget about you. I will try to get on the computer and post pictures of the baby when he gets here. I know so many in Peace have been there from the begining and would love to see him.

Love and miss you all
Rainy
Rainy_McLoud
Rainy_McLoud

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainy_McLoud Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:47 pm

Hey!!!

Long time no see. Brett and I have been living in our new place for a few weeks now. Sucks we dont have the net yet, but hopefully we will be up and running by Sept- Oct. I had bad swelling and high blood pressure, due to the pregnancy, so my doctors decided that it would be best if we induced labor. We went in June 16th and after being induced started having contractions at 1 pm. At 8:36 am June 17th we welcomed our beautiful son into the world.

Photobucket
Michael Brennan (McLoud)

June 17th @ 8:36AM

9lb 2oz - 22in long

Photobucket

a href="https://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e400/brett1982/?action=view¤t=IMGP0429.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket

Photobucket
Rainy_McLoud
Rainy_McLoud

Back to top Go down

Post by ``angel Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:45 am

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww breettttttttttttttttttttttttttttt he is one of the sweetest babis in da whole worldddddddd so touchy!!! omg
Bless it sis... mwaahz Congrats for the new baby am sorry i didn log in here and see the babies news... js saw it now
we rly miss u
and thanks for sharing this with us.. hope ur doing well am sure ur busy with the baby,,, bless all of u.. Congrats and happy for u...
hope to see u soon dear <333
hugsss
Amona
``angel
``angel

Location : Am From Here There And Every Where....That Nuts People In.!

https://looking-for-peace.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum