#looking_for_peace (IRCQ-Net)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome All :]

+5
Nastajia
Sepideh
fake
Romz`
``angel
9 posters

Go down

Welcome All :] Empty Welcome All :]

Post by ``angel Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:09 am

Woooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo We Finaly have a forum n thx to fake.. !Very Happy
I Love You Bro ur so awesome.. and all useres welcome to this forum we will add new kwel thingz that u will like,, js enjoy Very Happy and try to chat with us and have fun
hugs
peace all safe Cool What a Face geek
``angel
``angel

Location : Am From Here There And Every Where....That Nuts People In.!

https://looking-for-peace.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Welcome All :] Empty Re: Welcome All :]

Post by Romz` Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:26 am

aaaaah, atlast 1 is made thnx fake bro Very Happy *Model* Hope ya'll Enjoy da forum take it easy!!

Romz` geek

Romz`

Back to top Go down

Post by fake Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:30 am

You're very welcome bro .. Its for us lets have some fun over here... It will be like our house =)
fake
fake
Admin

https://looking-for-peace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ``angel Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:46 am

Our House? Wait Includin the food? Shocked Shocked Drinkz? Laughing or waaaa???????? Rolling Eyes Wait Am I Invited? :\ silent pale
i hope i am cheers
``angel
``angel

Location : Am From Here There And Every Where....That Nuts People In.!

https://looking-for-peace.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by fake Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:48 am

Yess for sure u are invited silly .. but dont forget to get ur fooooooooddddddddddddddddddd with ya ..
fake
fake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepideh Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:47 pm

^^

Sepideh

Back to top Go down

Post by Nastajia Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:31 am

Nastajia walks in und sez hullo Smile cheers
Nastajia
Nastajia

Back to top Go down

Post by fake Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:39 am

Eyyyyyyyyyyy Nassi welcome innn.. So glad u joined .. We will dance in here Razz afro bounce
fake
fake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nastajia Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:52 am

fake wrote:Eyyyyyyyyyyy Nassi welcome innn.. So glad u joined .. We will dance in here Razz afro bounce

Dunkou,

Yesseeem fake, well i cant leave you and Amona to run around crazy in this place all by yourselves now without me. bounce

Da! lol!
Nastajia
Nastajia

Back to top Go down

Welcome All :] Empty wow I'm in at last :)

Post by swanlady73 Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:38 am

[/b]Hey every body at looking_for_peace fantastic work guys indeed , you are a clever man fake Very Happy hope you all the happiness in life and remember to Very Happy all the time ...Life is short and sweet so try to make your self happy as much as possible Very Happy .. Oohh I wana tell you all that without fake and jimmy my room wouldn't work they are my BEST friends and I LOVE them all ...thanx fake and jimmy Very Happy

Regards
swanlady73 Very Happy
swanlady73
swanlady73

http://www.myspace.com/swanlady73

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmy Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:51 am

Hiya Bro. Fake Hope the best of every thing in life,but you know something?it can not be good without FRAGI.hope one day we will meet.thanx , also I greet the best friend to me SWAN lady the most popular person I have know .hope the best to every one joining this room,have fun good luck.
jimmy

jimmy

Back to top Go down

Post by swanlady73 Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:52 am

flower I like my garden in a field or in a bush
Sometimes I see one in the sky
And also in the sea
But the sea has its own tended by itself
All these are not man made
And thus I say unto myself
Why not?
I make my own garden with labour and sweat
And of course a few tools
Satisfaction is mine
Perfection is always nigh
But evades me always
Because alas my labour and tools are not divine
But! If I strive long enough
I will be rewarded
As I sit in tranquility
In a garden that is mine
I will enjoy the pleasures
That only a gardener can know
As the garden and things therein begin to grow
Flowers of many kinds
Are visited from time to time
By bees and butterflies
Beauty will reign in that garden of mine
I made for my very own.
swanlady73
swanlady73

Back to top Go down

Welcome All :] Empty Hi Guys!!!

Post by LaniKay Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:10 pm

woooww !!! this room are getting nicer and nicer since i visit #Looking_for_peace i meet alot of nice people caring and lovely person and they are all care to eachother for me this people are realy meant to me part of my life wen i feel down and sad i just pop up and talk to them its realy helpfull thank you verry much guys, esp. ``angel, fake, Romz and LoGical you guys are so nice to me and i hope we can be friends for so long... Love you guys!!!! I love you I love you welll the ppl dat i dont mentioned all the ppl in the room r all esp. to me and of course I love you all!!! Smile Smile
LaniKay
LaniKay

Back to top Go down

Post by swanlady73 Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:27 am

loooooooooooooooool thanx jimmy have just read your what ya said about me awwwwww hun if isn't for Ismat will not be HERE sa7 !! Wink yeahhhhhhh fake you ROCK man lol! wish ya all da best hun peace for all flower
swanlady73
swanlady73

Back to top Go down

Post by fake Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:51 am

LaniKay Huggss hun and you know how much we love you and care and hope we'll always be here to share everything and help as much as posible and thx for your gr8 words hun you'd be always in our heart.

Swany thx hun still we need to talk Razz
fake
fake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome All :] Empty ILO History

Post by swanlady73 Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:43 am

flower

The ILO has lived through one of the most turbulent centuries in human history. Delivering the Novel Lecture in Oslo on 11 December 1969, the Director-General of the ILO, David Morse said "there are still dangerous explosives in the hidden depths of the community...the defusing of these explosives, and the building of a truly peaceful world order based on social justice, is the task of the ILO." Established in 1919 as part of the Treaty of Versailles, the ILO's Constitution begins with the affirmation "that universal and lasting peace can be established only if it is based upon social justice". The ILO was founded to promote the fundamental rights of workers, to promote remunerative employment, to provide social protection and to improve conditions of work through social dialogue. It is the only public international organization, and the only one in the United Nations system, which is tripartite, where workers and employers enjoy equal rights with governments in representation and decision-making.

The ILO lived through the Great Depression and was the only part of the League of Nations system which survived the Second World War. The experience of war compelled the Organization to reaffirm its principles for the post-war world. This resulted in the adoption of the Declaration of Philadelphia in 1944 which now forms part of the Constitution of the ILO. The key significance of the Philadelphia Declaration was that it placed the human being at the centre of development and expanded the mandate of the Organization to embrace the realm of economic and financial policy. It firmly established the notion that economic and social policies were interdependent. In the words of the Declaration, "All human beings, irrespective of race, creed or sex, have the right to pursue both their material well-being and their spiritual development in conditions of freedom and dignity, of economic security and equal opportunity.....It is the responsibility of the International Labour Organization to examine and consider all international and financial policies and measures in the light of this fundamental objective."

In the decades following the Second World War, the ILO moved swiftly and creatively to navigate its passage through a period of ideological confrontation and decolonization. It was during this period that the ILO concretized its global commitment to build peace through orderly social change within countries, as a prerequisite for peace between countries. That goal remains perennially relevant.

By any measure, the ILO has been highly successful by providing a framework of law, institutions and public advocacy to bring social progress to many nations, particularly in the industrialized countries, where social change since 1919 has been remarkable. The ILO also helped to underpin the social and political stability of the post-war world by creating a structure of international law upon which national laws could be based, and by the development of institutions for voice and social dialogue. During the cold war, the Organization maintained its universality while insisting uncompromisingly on its basic values and the manner in which they were to be implemented. All this was no less than building the social infrastructure for peace. ILO standards provided a basis for orderly social change and its technical programmes contributed to social stability and eased the traumas of poverty and unemployment.
swanlady73
swanlady73

Back to top Go down

Post by Esther17 Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:56 am

A mi amiga Bibeli, le deseo lo mejor del mundo.

Sos genial tía, me alegro mucho haberte conocido atí y a los de la sala.
Qué por cierto son geniales! Bss de tú amiga Macarena.

Esther17

Back to top Go down

Post by Esther17 Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:01 am

Hola! Swordfish.

Me levanté, la 1ra cosa que hice fue coger un JAKUZZI caliente, para estar limpio y sentirme bien. Después me puse a Estudiar cómo cero horas.

jajajajaja, no me sé nada!

Esther17

Back to top Go down

Post by Esther17 Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:06 am

Buenos días! Desayuné, me preparé para comenzar mi día. JODER!

Otro examen, tengo de matematicas. Me salvé, lo hice cómo una mierda. Espero aprobar,así que reza por mí. Swordfish. Bueno, hoy lo más interesante que es Jánuca y estoy con mis perros.

Esther17

Back to top Go down

Post by Esther17 Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:07 am

Sos genial, te quiero mucho Swordfish !

un BESOTE !

Esther17

Back to top Go down

Post by Esther17 Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:13 am

Good morning! Swordfish
me levanté, desayuné, hacia un tiempo fatal! Había granizo, me metí en el ordenador para variar. Había un chico que me trae de los nervios,grosero, maleducado. Y más feo que el culo de un CABALLO. Bueno no voy a perder más tiempo con él. ( Franco)

bss de tú amiga

Esther17

Back to top Go down

Welcome All :] Empty Happy Birthday fake :)

Post by swanlady73 Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:49 am

flower

To my ** Golden Boy ** fake , happy birthday hun , and may all your dreams come true , and to find what your looking for ... Kisses Very Happy
swanlady73
swanlady73

Back to top Go down

Post by LaniKay Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:26 pm

hehehehe!!! thanx again fake, bec. of you am still here sorry to forget ma pssword lol.....i wish u will be ma bestfriend ever and im looking forward to meet you i hope it will be soon hun.... huggsss luv ya hun!!! thank you again...... Smile
LaniKay
LaniKay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum