#looking_for_peace (IRCQ-Net)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreem peaceroom in da future "this was in my dreem &quo

2 posters

Go down

Dreem peaceroom in da future "this was in my dreem &quo Empty Dreem peaceroom in da future "this was in my dreem &quo

Post by aDm Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:39 pm

Heya ppl mayby what m gonna tell you a bit strange …
In 13/12 I had dreem amona was there and also “looking_for_peace” really I don’t know how but I saw that this room grow and grow .
Suddenly I I see that we had a Net club for our Room the main office for amona and the second for me and between this room was a computers…
One day I had a fight with amona and she told me “ I don’t want to see your friend here “ i take a loot at amona’s office I saw a fat girl wearing a blue t-shirt she look at me like I don’t know hates or she want to eat me .
I went out with my friends .. home I wanted to enter to the server but I could not I saw that some one drop the hall server and locked the door of the club, I brought another key and went inside I saw the cables moved from the right place I fix every then “it was my friend no amona’s friend “ I sat in my office , amona came and said .thank you brother I cant do it without you with a smile from both I hug her .
With power we continue this project it was an amazing one in the future

Smile Laughing
aDm
aDm

Back to top Go down

Dreem peaceroom in da future "this was in my dreem &quo Empty Re: Dreem peaceroom in da future "this was in my dreem &quo

Post by ``angel Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:00 am

Lol Dreamer... Love You Bro <3xxx I love you
``angel
``angel

Location : Am From Here There And Every Where....That Nuts People In.!

https://looking-for-peace.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Dreem peaceroom in da future "this was in my dreem &quo Empty Re: Dreem peaceroom in da future "this was in my dreem &quo

Post by ``angel Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:18 pm

am awake lol, i told u i will go bed but i cudn,,, i dunno y i dun sleep like a normal person.........
so i came to the forum n start to read wt ppl wrote in here, and read wt u wrote again,, and in few dayz its ganna be 1 yr left for urdream..
and i started to think of the day we met.. lol when ori came to ma pvt n said.. "amona this is my bro that i told u about" ... hmm he told me earlier that day about u r the only arab guy he likes and loves.. i was impressed and waited for the guy who had this effect on ori...
and i saw u... we spoke lol and then i gave u ma addy coz ur ori's bro and friend ... and i had no idea that we might be friends close ones as now.
ur so special .... u have this hidding place where u like to hang out in... u dun want any one to reveal it.... ur like a mystery.. i alwayz wanted to find it out, and i think i did... idk
i alwayz got mad at u lol with ma aweful mood but u had patience u become an integral part of ma life... u carried alot with me... u have so much gd intentions toward ppl... u have such a bright future, am sure of that, coz a person like u is a leader, a gd one who dun show of the gd things he is doin for ppl.... and u just a gd helper, ur special to alot of ppl... so gd.
and sowwie about today Razz i didn know u was waitin all day "as u said" for me. meant alot to me. also about y-day u waited for me also.. ur js there whenever i need u
ahhhh soo much things to say about u..
i just love you... ur gr8 rly gr8
Best wishes for u and thats from the bottom of ma heart i will alwayz love u ma dear friend ma dear bro.. u bad cooker lol.. one day i will knock ur door and tell u, ok u said u can cook then make somethin nice lol
gosh i cant stop typin..!!!
I LUV YOU!
one of the best best best ppl i ever met in chat and in real <3
``angel
``angel

Location : Am From Here There And Every Where....That Nuts People In.!

https://looking-for-peace.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum