#looking_for_peace (IRCQ-Net)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Trails to you......

3 posters

Go down

Happy Trails to you...... Empty Happy Trails to you......

Post by HowlinDog Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:56 pm

To everyone. I have enjoyed my time in #looking_for_peace, but it is probably time for me "put out the fire... call in the dogs... and head on back". I came here to discover several things. First, to determine if my belief that people all over the world are pretty much the same... They are. Second, to determine if my alternative news sources are a better model of what is really going on in the world than the "normal" news. That is also true.

Chat tends to become an addiction and I need to be working on making the world better instead of being a nuisance. In chat I have 2 choices. One is to talk about the "real things" which saddens me because of what is being done to this world and the fine folks in it. (Much of this is being done in my name... or at least in the name of my country). The other choice is to clown and become a general pain in the butt. That really helps no one. So it is time for me to really do something.

Finally a few words to several people I have talked to often.

Lil Hug: thanks for the info especially about AMBO. Sorry for what happened to your europe.
Kevin: Lil Bro... take it easy dude.. your getting too good with the women Smile
ArtistWay: Take it easy with the paint chips.
Fair Enough: GET SOME SLEEP... how ya gonna be a doctor if your health is shot!
Amona: Be proud of who you are... Like I said once... your welcome to be my neighbor anytime.
backstreet: I know... Libya .... LOL... and no, Obama (or Hillary) is not the answer to your prayers.

final word... I think bad times are comming for all of us... remember it ain't "us vs. them"... it is "us vs. ourselves"... (that was us... not US as in USA).

Be good to you and rub some sunshine on your faces.
HowlinDog
HowlinDog

Back to top Go down

Happy Trails to you...... Empty missing u

Post by kevin786 Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:28 am

hey bigbro,
i`ll miss u...really i`ll miss u.plz try to stay some more time with us,i`ll try to convince u i`m a good boy Very Happy .
i always consider u my big bro.ur presence here has a so big impact in this room.this room without u will be like the sky with no stars.bigbro i can understand u....but its life.sometime u may loose the one u like most
plz tc and hope to see u soon
huggggggggggs bigbro...love u always
kevin lol!

kevin786

Back to top Go down

Happy Trails to you...... Empty hey Sorry for the late replay

Post by ``angel Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:46 am

hey howlin... a sorry for the late reply .. i js logged in..
Well now i know u didn quit chat coz i talked to u last night
and am glad u came bk to the chan , coz peace room need open mined like u .. am so proud to know a person like u
hope to see u always around us.. and thx for ur kind words rly meant alot ...
Thx for being with us and am thankful for knowning u ..
*hugs hun*
i will see u soon then in the chan Smile safe n thx again ur so sweet
``angel
``angel

Location : Am From Here There And Every Where....That Nuts People In.!

https://looking-for-peace.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Happy Trails to you...... Empty Re: Happy Trails to you......

Post by HowlinDog Thu May 01, 2008 6:05 pm

``angel:

Thank you for your kind words... you should know better than encourage me.
HowlinDog
HowlinDog

Back to top Go down

Happy Trails to you...... Empty Re: Happy Trails to you......

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down